Saturday, February 1, 2014

Round 1: Martin 1

The Martins had the "perfect life". Ivory and her ex-husband had their own home in SimCity, with 3 children: Alice, Evan and Lexie. Suddenly, her husband cheated on Ivory with their maid, and Ivory dumped him. Her dad Archie wanted to be with them when his wife died. They came to Rossendale.


Lexie: Evan, look what I can do!
Evan: Well done, Lex!
Hello guys! Am I interrupting something?
Lexie: Um, who is that?
Oh, I'm sorry. I am Mysterious voice, the neighborhood narrator.
Evan: I didn't know we have a narrator!
Now you do.


Archie: Don't tell those two, but you're my favourite grandchild!
Alice: Thank you, grandpa!
Hello! I am Mysterious voice, neighborhood narrator.
Archie: Good to meet you!
Ah, those knowledge sims...




Let's see Lifetimes... Wow. Ivory has the easiest! Alice, keep dreaming. Archie, we'll try.


Ivory: Catch!
Hello! My name is Mysterious voice. I'm the neighborhood narrator and I'm tired of this introduction.
Ivory: Curious!


No Science career for you, Ivory?
Ivory: I guess not.
And you had to take the Adventure one?



Ooh, school time! How was in school, Alice?
Alice: Not good. I've got C+
Don't worry, it'll be better.


Congrats, Ivory, even that's not your desired career.
Ivory: Well, it's not, but it would be good to become a Space Pirate.
Uh-oh, let's hope she'll find Science track!


Um, Bedpan?


Nice!



What?!


Ivory: *Cough, cough*
Oh, Ivory, I hope you'll recover soon!


I guess it's homework time! Why are you doing homework outside the house?
Archie: That's where he left it!


No way. Archie, your daughter and granddaughter are sick! Get in!
Archie: Lexie isn't sick!
Remember your favourite granddaughter? Alice?


Good job, both of you Lexie and Alice!


Nice! You're finally healthy!
Alice: Isn't it great!
I said it is.

What are you doing?
Alice: Painting, as you can see.
For scholarship I guess.


Aw.



It's good that you're healthy!
Ivory: Yeah, finally.

What career did you pick, Alice?
Alice: Athletic one.

Aww, you're so good big sister!
Alice: Shh, he's asleep!


Looks like Ivory found her desired career!



Alice: Look, grandpa, I've got A+!!!
Archie: Way to go, Alice!!


Evan and Lexie: I've got an A+!!
Great job, both of you!


Wow, you're having a great week, guys!
Ivory: Thanks, Mysterious voice!


Blow the Whistle!
Yes!!

Great job, Alice!
Alice: I'm an Overachiever now!!
Congrats!

What the...?
Alice: Mysterious voice, meet William Lancaster!
Nice to meet you.


Congratulations, Archie!!
Archie: Thanks, Mysterious voice!

Lexie: ...and then aliens will come and get us!
Wow, Lexie.

Looks like Lexie loves space, but who the hell are you two?


Um, congrats, Archie. I guess.

Aww, that's so cute! But what are you doing here at 1 am?
Alice: I'm waiting for someone...

Oooh, you're sneaking out! Good luck!
Alice: Don't tell my mum!

What?! You maxed cleaning?
Archie: Yeah, isn't it great?
Yeah, it is!


Um, Alice, what are you doing?
Alice: I'm tired of being a romance sim!
What?

So?
Alice: I want a lot of friends!
Popularity it is!

Now you have a do-able lifetime!

Really? Grilled cheese?
Alice: What?! They're delicious!

Become Limpy!

Yes!!!

Aw man! (Sorry, I forgot to shoot a chance card, but it's bad anyway)

Nanny is eating kids's food. Nice.
Nanny: What? I'm hungry!

Looks like bad chance card didn't mean anything for promotion! Congrats, Archie!
Archie: Thanks!

Hey, did you break the computer?!
Nanny: Um, yeah.
Wow, I can't believe it.

Congrats again, Ivory!
Ivory: Thank you!

Um what? You don't even have a garden!

Evan: When I grow up, I wanna be an overachiever, just like Alice!

I guess that's a yes!

Man, you're having a great week!
Ivory: I know!

Ask Custodian!

Yes!!


These hobby guys don't even care is child asleep or not. Congrats, both of you!

Congrats, Archie!

What?! Already?!

Very nice! Aspiration, please.

Evan: I wanna life of pleasure!
Oh man.

 Nice, too. I gotta return your hair back, but nice.

Lexie: I want a lot of friends!
Following your sister's steps!

Now, that's better! Alice, see you are graduation! Rest of you, next round!

Message from Mysterious voice: This family was kinda boring, and I even forgot to take a pic of Alice's scholarships, but she got some, don't worry! Next week: The Smith Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment