Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Round 1:Smith 1


Meet the Smiths: Jose, Ethan, Lance and Arleen! When Ethan was dumped by his ex-wife, his father moved in with him and his two children Jose and Arleen.

Hello guys! I'm Mysterious voice, the neighborhood narrator!
Jose: Hello!

Ooh, I guess it's secondary aspiration time! Lance?
Lance: Grilled Cheese!!!
Whay are these sims obsessed with those sandwiches?

 Suprise me, Ethan.
Ethan: Knowledge!
Good!
Jose?
Jose: I want romance!
Ugh, ok. It's secondary after all.

Lance: I wanna work in business career!
Ok, even if you won't be Business Tycoon.

I forgot to take a pic of job offer, so here's the job.

Ethan: So, wanna go out with me?
Dolly: I don't think so.
Wow, that must've been hard!

Lance: I hope I'll have more grandchildren, Ethan!
Arleen: Who made this food?!
Looks like it's a family conversation.

Um, do you want to tell me something?
Ethan: This is Jill, she's my girlfriend.
Wow.

Ethan: Jill, do you want to move in with me?
Jill: Yeah, I do!
Things are moving fast here!

 Oh my God, this is really too much...

Secondary aspiration time! So?
Jill: I want knowledge!

Uh-oh, I know that look! I'm out of here!

What is your lifetime again, Jill?

Jill: I wanna become Criminal Mastermind!
And you are detective? Wow.

Oh, I forgot to take a shoot of Jose's lifetime, so here it is.

Jill: Your son and I had a terrific date last night!
Lance: And what does terrific mean?

 Cancel?
Yes!

Congrats!!

Ooh, I won't interrupt you two, but why are you doing your homework outside?
Ethan: That's where she left it!


Congrats, both of you!

Jose: Dad, what is the radical of 144?
Ethan: Um, 12?
That was lucky!

Jill: Ethan, I think I'm pregnant.
I'll leave you two, and check on kids.



You bought a puppy?
Lance: What? I'm a Family sim!
All right.

Arleen: Puppy!


Congrats, again! Man, you're having a great week!

Ethan: Jill, will you marry me here and now!
Jill: I will!



Congratulations, Jill and Ethan Smith!

Wow, even I don't know your wedding guests!

Jill: Just like I hoped!
Wait, a Romance sim who actually want to have a baby? I've never seen that.

Another one. Congrats!

Ethan: Criminal career hasn't showed up yet?
Jill: No, that's just lame!



Jose got an A+, but looks like Ethan doen't care. Congrats, Jose!

Wow, will you explain this, Lance?
Lance: I don't have to. I'm a family sim and, soon, I'll get a grandchild!

 Arleen: I've got an 1+!
Congrats!

Oh, hi there Janel!

 Aww, you two look super cute!

Family bonding, huh?
Arleen: Dad, what's the capital of...
Ethan: Let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Keep bonding...

Uh-oh, I'm out of here!

Arleen: Grandpa discovered a hobby lot! Did you know that?
Jose: Well, um, I did.

 Jill: It's time!!!

Jill: It's a girl!
Great, what's her name?
Jill: I'll call her Queens.
Lemme get a close-up.

Aw, she's adorable! And she has Ethan's freckles, too!

I can see you're a family sim!

 Bust a move?

Yes!

Nice job, Ethan! By the way, your wife had a baby...

Sorry, I didn't get a shot of a chance card.

Congrats! Criminal isn't showing up?
Jill: Still nothing...

 Another card? Make them alone!

Great!

 Old school!

 Man, you're so lucky with there chance cards!

Congrats, Ethan!

 Again?

Aw, man.

 Again? Seriously?

...

Congrats!
Jose: Thanks!

 Ooh, birthday time!

 Clothes change in order, otherwise, very nice!

 Aspiration, please?
Arleen: I wanna life of romance!
Aw man!

 Looks like we have another birthday! Happy birthd...

 Really? On your daughter's birthday? Hand those headphones!

Ok?

 So cute! But a trip to mirror is in order!

 That's better!

Aw, another birthday!

Secondary aspiration, Arleen?
Arleen: Fortune!

Jose: Maxx, talk!
Teaching him commands already?

Arleen: Come on, Queens! Right leg, left leg...
You are a super-sister!

Max is starting to bring money to this family, too!

Arleen: Say sister!
Queens: Sister!
Smart little thing!

Vega one, I guess, Aracely?
Aracely: Mhm.

Lance: Speak, Maxx!
Good luck, Lance!

Aw, man, I wish I had big sis who is good like you Arleen!
Arleen: Um, thanks?

You two look great together!
Jose: Thanks!

Huh?
Good Witch: It's just me.
Yeah, just.

What the...? You're kissing the worker?
Arleen: Um, they're people too?
Yeah, but I wanted that you become together with someone else, but never mind...

Oh, I didn't redecor Arleen's bedroom. Thanks for reminding me, Maxx!

 Date gift number 1.
Date gift number 2, and Aracely won!

Is that Queens?
Lance: Yeah, she is.
Nice!

Aw, poor dog.

I've realized I forgot to take a pic of Arleen's lifetime.

Just morning sickness?
Jill: I hope so. I'm not a family sim.

Ooh, you're fit! Congrats!
Ethan: Thanks!

Congrats, too!
Jose: Thanks!

Another great painting from Lance!

Arleen, are you okay?
Arleen: I'm teaching my dog how to play dead.
Wow.

Why was that for, I have no idea. Congrats anyway.

 Ooh, scholarships time! Congrats Arleen!

And Jose, too!

See you all, guys, next round!

Message from Mysterious voice: Thank you for reading my story, and I'm so sorry for waiting too much on post! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment